Matritava Advanced IVF & Training Centre is the One of Oldest IVF Treatment Center in India
What is IVF Treatment?
IVF treatment or In Vitro Fertilization is fertilization in a “test tube” and the process is carried outside the women’s body in the embryology laboratory. The procedure is carried in a well equipped laboratory with well trained medical staff. This IVF procedure is carried out after collecting sperms from the male body and taking eggs from the female body at the same time. The eggs are fertilized through an advanced lab process and allowed to develop in to embryos in incubators in an environment replicating the human body. Then these embryos are transferred to the uterus for implantation and growing into a baby.
The whole process of collecting eggs and sperms and fertilizing and incubation and embryo transfer is done in the laboratory in the supervision of trained medical personnel. Then after 14 days, the pregnancy test is done to confirm the pregnancy.
How Successful is IVF treatment in India at Matritava IVF?
The success rate of the IVF treatment at Delhi IVF is 40% to 60% which is at par with the best in the world. The success rate varies with the age of the female, as with age the quality and number of eggs go down. But because of the best trained and experienced personnel, and state of the art laboratory we persistently maintain very high success rates.
Who Needs IVF Treatment?
If a couple has lived together and has not used any contraceptive for more than one year and still are without a baby need to be investigated for infertility problem. Infertility may be due to female causes or due to male causes or both.
IVF Treatment is Indicated in Many Situations, A Few are Listed Below:
- PCOD, Unexplained infertility.
- Tuberculosis with damaged tubes/uterus lining.
- Repeated failure of IUI.
- Moderate of highly elevated ASA.
- Reduced sperm count and motility.
- The advanced age of the woman.
- The tubal transport mechanism is disturbed.
- Both fallopian tubes are absent, blocked or irreparably diseased.
- High age (Ovarian reserve diminished).
- Premature Ovarian Failure.
- Hormonal disturbances.
The Procedure at Matritava IVF for IVF Treatment
The treatment Starts as follows:
- Consultation/ Ultrasound (To find out the problems are)
- Blood reports and Semen analysis report
- Detailed counselling
- Initiation of treatment to stimulate egg production (Ovulation induction/ Supra ovulation)
- Egg retrieval
- Incubation and growth of embryos in a controlled environment
- Embryo transfer
- Confirmation of pregnancy
- Sometimes we have to alter the hormone stimulatory protocol to get optimum results. The stimulatory protocol varies from patient to patient.
Regular Antenatal Checkups and planned delivery can also take place.
The doctor decides the protocol and mode of treatment after a detailed assessment of the case history, previous treatment details, years of marriage, age, and other parameters. For male causes, we have to decide how and from where we get healthy sperm for fertilizing the eggs.
Depending on the insufficiency of the uterus we also have to decide when to cryopreserve the eggs for postponing the embryo transfer to get optimum results. The eggs are preserved by vitrification.
Most Successfull And Highest Success Rate IVF CLINIC in Delhi:
MATRITAVA ADVANCED IVF & TRAINING CENTRE
Our IVF success rate is one of the best pregnancy rates Per Embryo transfer. This highest IVF success rate of pregnancy per Embryo transfer reduces the overall cost of treatment and minimizes the discomfort and time away from work associated with multiple egg retrievals. Delhi IVF has delivered to its many patients their own babies with the IVF success rate of approximately 55-81%* (varies depending upon case to case) and still delivering the best among all. Our patients’ trust and cooperative behaviour have ranked us as the most successful with highest success rate IVF clinic in Delhi.
Achievement of Highest Success Rate IVF Clinic
A test-tube baby was born in the Indian Capital on January 5th, 1998 using the sperm injection technique by doctors at Matritava Advanced IVF & Training Centre in India. The technique, known as Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) involves aspirating single healthy sperm from the testis of the male and the ovum from a female and then fertilizing both outsides in the test tube before putting it back in the womb. This technique is useful in male infertility cases where the sperm count is so low/ or absent, where the conventional IVF is also not useful for them.
Factors that influence IVF Success Rate
When you think of IVF treatment, a lot of questions come to your mind, especially its efficacy, regarding its benefits for you? Will it show you results in your favor? What will you do if it doesn’t come out with the happy ending? These are some typical questions that arise when you think of taking such step in your life. There are three factors which can directly or indirectly affect the IVF success rate.
- Age group: Basically the IVF treatment is meaningful for every age group of women and they can experience their reproductive life at any stage. Though, doctors suggest if you opt for IVF treatment in your early 30s then the IVF success rate can be much better.
- Past pregnancy: If you have past experience of pregnancy and carried it up to the term naturally or by ART technology last time than you have bigger chances of getting success through IVF.
- What is the cause of infertility: Anybody can experience infertility at any stage of life, and it is common these days, it can be in the female; such as blockage of fallopian tubes, endometriosis, ovulation problem or may be due to male infertility factors like low sperm count or low motility. For such cases, IVF is the best choice.
Factors Affecting IVF Success:
- Age of the patient and age of the egg donor
- Fresh and frozen embryos
- The quality and development stage & number of the embryos transferred
- Endometrial receptivity
- Synchronization of embryo and endometrium
- Quality & developmental stage and number of embryos transferred
- Age of donor & recipient and cause of infertility
- Endometrial receptivity & synchronization of the embryo and endometrium